pixilstudio

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pixilstudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Model asia
CC welcome. also of the pic laying down I know people hate selective color but i like it here but do you like the 4 color version better?
thanks for stopping by

to see the full set please visit
girl and guitar photographs in denver
girl-guitar-portrait2.jpeg

asia-portrait-photography-denver-575-Edit.jpg

girl-guitar-portrait3.jpeg

girl-guitar-portrait4.jpeg

girl-guitar-portrait1.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this shot about the guitar or about the tattoos?

I am so sick of tattoos. And I have a few myself :(

I didn't use a whole lot of models but this reminds me of why I put a request in my models requirements that they have no tattoo what-so-ever. Or, if they did, they had to agree that the time spent removing them in PP would be deducted from their pay...

LOVE 1 AND 2!!!!!!!!!!! I do like the selective color...

I like the shots but I can't comment on them too much because I am at work on a crappy old CRT.
I have to agree with c.cloudwalker in regards to tattos in general. It seems to can't find a woman that isn't tattooed and pierced from head to toe anymore. It seems that I am one of the few people left that doesn't find soft flesh with chunks of steel punched through it and stained with ink sexy.

thanks everyone for stopping by and commenting on my pics much appreciated ... and for the personal commentary on tattoos. very helpful

I like the shots but I can't comment on them too much because I am at work on a crappy old CRT.
I have to agree with c.cloudwalker in regards to tattos in general. It seems to can't find a woman that isn't tattooed and pierced from head to toe anymore. It seems that I am one of the few people left that doesn't find soft flesh with chunks of steel punched through it and stained with ink sexy.

I have no problems with tattoos. In my personal time, that is. But, yes, when you walk into my studio, you'd better be tattoo free or expect a deduction on your fee... one directly related to how long it takes me to get rid of it/them. My last model I used anyway... and she owed me money :lol:

I have no problems with tattoos. In my personal time, that is. But, yes, when you walk into my studio, you'd better be tattoo free or expect a deduction on your fee... one directly related to how long it takes me to get rid of it/them. My last model I used anyway... and she owed me money :lol:

she is paying so well keep the tattoes

she is paying so well keep the tattoes

I love women with tattoos. Its hot. This set is hot. Good work. 2 is my favorite. You have any more?

I agree with the crop on the last one. Also on #3 the wrinkles by the models left foot is bothering me. I would smooth that out. Other then that I like the images. I am not a fan of tattoo's either but I think they work well here.

Great work!

Too bad she had to deface her beauty though with all that crap.

I too like selective colour....besides there is nothing wrong with your shots...the second also woos...the whole set is nice.

Most reactions

Back