What's new

Girl in a Field - C&C welcome

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-824RwSV-X2.jpg


D90 | Nikon 85mm f/1.4D | B&W processing using BW Styler Plugin & CS5

Thanks for looking!
 
Wow....I wish she was looking at the camera!! Or at least, I could see her face. I feel no connection w/ her. Other than that, I love the location. The flowers and blur are beautiful!
 
Thanks for the comment Mishele. :)
 
Last edited:
The setting is good which gives the photo an impact with or without the model.
 
Part of me agrees with the others, I sorta wish I could see her eyes. On the other hand, there is also something about it that makes me say that I like it just the way it is. Great shot.
 
i too miss the eyes, i need not insist it should be me-wards....

Otherwise a classic shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom