Girl troubles looking up.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...I was gonna post this in the old topic but it was getting full.

So im gonna re post it here!

Update to girl troubles.

I know this girl..and shes great....you wouldnt have thought she was my type...neither would I, but I like her nun the less.

She goes to work with me w000t.
We get along great.

She even came down of her brake early to come visit me, and I keep taking cloths to her department.

She is kinda gothic, but not in a bad way...shes great...I really like her.

Atm shes got out of a relationship though and really likes the guy still, so Im just gonna be her mate...and however much it pains me...if I can...get them back together :(

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Arty...It seems like no one wants to get involved so I'm gonna give ya some advice about falling for someone who only wants to be friends. IT"S CRAP!!! IT HURTS!! STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!

Dude are you sure you want to torture yourself over this girl? I'm sure she's great but if she likes someone else you're gonna go MAD pushing her back into his arms.

If you can just be friends then do it but you have to stop looking at her as more than that. If you do want to persue her in an attempt for a relationship- be straight forward and TELL HER NOW!!! It will save a lot of pain down the road. She just might think of you the same way or she might not but it's best to get it out of the way ASAP. Hope this helps and good luck cuz I've been there and it wasn't pretty.

I agree with mygrain on it's no fun playing secound violin and I hope you do not find yourself in that position and if you do, get the hell out . But before taking the advice see how it applies to your own situatation. Being to fast can scare a girl off too. No hard fast rules.....just trust yourself, believe in your own timing.

I've made that mistake a time or two...I'm just too shy to let a girl know I like her...and we become good friends. That's not really a bad thing but it is a bad thing if you like her and she thinks you just want to be friends.

Let her know you like her. You may have to find a smooth way to let her know...flirt with her.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that she will like you better because you wanted to make her happy by helping her with her former boyfriend...that will just tell her that you would rather do that than try to date her yourself.

Maybe you will catch her on the rebound...it might not last forever but you never know until you try. At least you will can valuable relationship experience...but you will never know if you don't let her know that you like her 'that' way.

I'm with big mike.... it's worth a shot, but if it doesn't work out just take it as experience and try to move on at most it'll suck for a couple of months then you'll be back to your old self.

But I really really really like her...a good day for me is when I talk to her once.

And everyone says dont say anything to her, shes to upset atm :(

Life and its hurldes ey...
Just heard the girl is still really inlove with her ex...:(

Atm life is just shoving me crap.

Artemis said:
Life and its hurldes ey...
Just heard the girl is still really inlove with her ex...:(

Atm life is just shoving me crap.

arty...

then now is not the right time to say anything to her. but heres a word of advice...

if he is an "ex" and they get back together...theres a reason he was an "ex"...and chances are, he will once again be an "ex". time it right, wait for it to fall to pieces...then tell her how you feel!

md

Maybe your love life would be better if that picture in you sig live was not so big... ;)

Hey Arty,

When I was in college I had a very special friend that I worked with, carpooled with, hung out with all day long. He was my best friend, and I was his.... except for that girlfriend of his. I even went shopping with him to buy her Christmas gifts. Eventually they broke up, but as luck would have it, when he was available, I wasn't... and vice versa.

Anyway, long story short. I married a wonderful man, he married a wonderful girl. We lost touch, and then one day I ran into him at a seminar. It was wonderful seeing him again, and in fact, he is the source of one of my all time favorite memories (he twirled me!)... Now we keep in touch, exchange christmas cards, etc.

All that being said - I have no regrets because the choices I've made since that have been good. I'm thrilled that he is still a part of my life, it has been enriched by his friendship.

Just one girl's perspective.

Most reactions

Back