What's new

Give away of old lenses

I'm a 60 year old 'he'.

Anyway, a young high school student living just a few miles from here saw the post, contacted me and came over to see if they'd fit her needs. She's trying to raise some tuition money by taking photos of parties, graduating seniors, community events, and school sport team games. The two lenses will serve her well. If they are still in working order, she promised to pass them on when she can afford better gear.

Very cool. Ask her to post some photos from them here!
 
The 300 sure would get a work out with me.
 
Gaaaaah too late. My F needs some glass. Oh well, good luck to whoever they go to. And good on you Patrice. And way to go, AstroNikon :lol: "I'm a 60 year old he" is the quote of the month, I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom