What's new

Give away of old lenses

Patrice

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
384
Location
Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada
A couple of older lenses that might benefit from a better home where they would get some use.

Nikkor 300 f/4.5 AI and Sigma 28-105 f/2.8-4.0 AFD. All shipping logistics on your dime.


$Nikon 300 mm.webp

$Sigma 28-105 mm .webp
 
How nice of you!!! Brownie points!
 
I would love the Sigma.

Do I need to just paypal you shipping money? I've never done this
 
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Like Like Like Like
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
 
Wowee Kazowie, that's like Pixmedic-type generous!

I'd love either of them, especially the Sigma, but I think since two others have already beaten me to it, I'll bow out. VERY COOL thing to do!

Maybe if we say "eh" more canadian like she might change her mind ??
 
Wowee Kazowie, that's like Pixmedic-type generous!

I'd love either of them, especially the Sigma, but I think since two others have already beaten me to it, I'll bow out. VERY COOL thing to do!

Maybe if we say "eh" more canadian like she might change her mind ??

It's worth a try…but I'd draw the line at pretending to like Canadian "bacon." For a 70-200 f/2.8, I *might* be persuaded, but otherwise, it just wouldn't be worth it! :lol:
 
Good form Patrice!
 
Ill take one. I only have a 18-55 kit lens and could benefit by having another lens even if its manual.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Maybe if we say "eh" more canadian like she might change her mind ??

I'm a 60 year old 'he'.

Anyway, a young high school student living just a few miles from here saw the post, contacted me and came over to see if they'd fit her needs. She's trying to raise some tuition money by taking photos of parties, graduating seniors, community events, and school sport team games. The two lenses will serve her well. If they are still in working order, she promised to pass them on when she can afford better gear.
 
I'd love to have one or both. I'm also only rocking the kit lens for my D5100. I'm getting married this fall and going on my honeymoon, so I'd love to have more options for pictures for the big vacation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom