Give Her HUGS!

Well here I am (the best for last). You know I'm always there for you and if you ever want to jump in the car and head that way.....I'll your driver...
If you need a shoulder to cry on.....I'm your shoulder. If you ever need a drink and thought to ponder....I'm your drinker and thinker!

Love ya more with lots of hugs:hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

you know, its almost a week since i have seen him..and i have never gone that long to look at him in almost 20 yrs...and i just re-read this...sitting here in the late night...by myself...and instead of being down, i just feel so lucky to have ya'll to send the love...

thanks...and widder hen, i know... love you!

aprilraven said:
you know, its almost a week since i have seen him..and i have never gone that long to look at him in almost 20 yrs...and i just re-read this...sitting here in the late night...by myself...and instead of being down, i just feel so lucky to have ya'll to send the love...

thanks...and widder hen, i know... love you!

We're all here for yah, if you need to vent or just want some people who understand, trust me this is the place.

Glad your doing ok :) :hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::

Most reactions

Back