SepiaTL TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2005 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Asheville, NC Dec 10, 2005 #1 Taken in Rome a few months ago. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Thanks! Oh, and sorry about the major loss of quality.
Taken in Rome a few months ago. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Thanks! Oh, and sorry about the major loss of quality.
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Dec 10, 2005 #2 Great idea! I really like this.
tmpadmin TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 876 Reaction score 3 Location Buffalo, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2005 #3 I love photos of groups of people. I love looking at them and reading their lives by what they wear, their expressions, and how they place themselves. I am not a big fan of selective colouring - just do not think the photo needs it.
I love photos of groups of people. I love looking at them and reading their lives by what they wear, their expressions, and how they place themselves. I am not a big fan of selective colouring - just do not think the photo needs it.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2005 #4 rome is beautiful, isn't it! and a very nice picture!
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Dec 10, 2005 #5 awesome! i really like the feeling here and the positioning of the peace sign the whole thing just gives off this great vibe! very nice work!
awesome! i really like the feeling here and the positioning of the peace sign the whole thing just gives off this great vibe! very nice work!
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 10, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #6 I'm not a big fan of selective coloring, either, but I can make an exception here. This one works. :thumbup: It's subtle. And nice image!
I'm not a big fan of selective coloring, either, but I can make an exception here. This one works. :thumbup: It's subtle. And nice image!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 10, 2005 #7 Good eye for the selective coloring :thumbup:
SepiaTL TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2005 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Asheville, NC Dec 10, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks for your comments! The peace sign could have been a little less saturated so it would blend in more, but I wanted to emphasize it because it was such good catch.
Thanks for your comments! The peace sign could have been a little less saturated so it would blend in more, but I wanted to emphasize it because it was such good catch.