Give it too me - I asked for it!!!!

First and 3rd no real interest at all especially 1, burnt out highlights and poor comp.

Golf cart and Colours, GOOD, but, WHY do people not post process, eg crop

And same for the barn, and those terrible cables top right, took 25 seconds to remove and crop

JSER- thank you. I did post process on both of these pictures. I have read several links and heard a few photographers state to "Never" crop. Use the shot as it is or junk it. I've since stayed away from cropping. The Golf Cart pic - I liked the way that the path to the cart looked. Cropping it seemed to shorten the path.

The Barn - yeah - it may have taken you 2 seconds to get the wires out - But I am new to editing and extremely new to LR4. I wanted to do that and get rid of the new building behind the barn on the left side. It looks better with the modifications that you did. I like the grass out.

*viola*

*snort*

:lol:

Good eye for subject matter on 2 and 3. Quite good for composition in 2. I felt like a person in the cart might help it a bit. Agree with everyone else generally. I think Traveler's redo is a bit dark... contrasty? something.

I'm tired. Leave me alone. :lol:

I have read several links and heard a few photographers state to "Never" crop. Use the shot as it is or junk it. I've since stayed away from cropping.
I consider that some of the worst advice I've ever read.

Agreed. That is just plain foolish. If that's the quality of their advice I'd recommend you avoid listening to them.

Most reactions

Back