What's new

Glam my cam

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
Yeah, pimp my ride was a low-budget imitation of my original idea... no, ok, I just don't like it I guess. Anyways, here's My goode olde Zenit with a little different look, tell me what d'ya think:
1.
Glamcam.jpg


2.
Glamcam2.jpg


3.
Glamcam1.jpg


4. and just a close-up
IMGP0005.jpg
 
What a funny idea, Alexandra! :lol:

"Glam my cam" :biglaugh:

Reminds me of the - totally unglamorous! - photos I took of the old cameras that my sister has hidden in some warderobes in her bedroom, and out of which I borrowed me the Leica M5 (with which I still can't work so well :roll: )... there must even still be a thread on them somewhere on page 15 or so (started in early November, I would guess).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom