What's new

Glass House (B&W)

adoho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
glasshouse.jpg



The Sarasota Herald Tribune HQ in my home town of Sarasota, FL.
 
Very nice shame there aint stuff like that round here :(
 
I like it but the roof makes u think its the sky and it also draws my attention
 
Good shot, a little too dark for my likeing.
 
This is one where I would wish I had such a new version of PS that I could straighten that lens distortion, as if this photo were taken with a very good, expensive, special camera for architecture photography. This photo could very well do with all straight lines!

And it could do with the corner brightened up just a bit.
Other than that I find both picture AND building as such really nice ... I would have a field day with that building, I think, if only I were close.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom