Glass v Camera

Second hand D3 32,000 Exposures, £1,200. :) Cheers for the comments once again! Added a-lot to think about.

D3 with 32,000 actuations? That means the shutter and camera has about 90%
more of its life ahead of it. Personally, I would be thinking about how fast I could get over there to pick that thing up for 1,200 Pounds...I would definitely jump on that at that price. ($1,935 US dollars)

D300s is just a SLIGHTLY improved D300 that also has full motion video and live view. Actually, I think my D300 has live view too, now that I think about it. I've just never used it. :)

The D300 does have live view... I use it when the camera/tripod is in an awkward configuration and I can't look through the viewfinder without upsetting it or jiggling it.

D3 with 32,000 actuation? That means the shutter and camera has about 90%
more of its life ahead of it. Personally, I would be thinking about how fast I could get over there to pick that thing up for 1,200 Pounds...I would definitely jump on that at that price. ($1,935 US dollars)

That's very good price as long as it is in good working condition. Especially it only has 32,000 actuation!

D3 with 32,000 actuations? That means the shutter and camera has about 90%
+47....:lol: If only to resell it in 3 days for a tidy profit.

Sounds a bit dodgy to me it should be about £600 -£800 more than that from the prices ive seen, have you seen it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back