What are you supposed to do when the light is very limited and you are forced to a wide open aperture and a high ISO then? I guess maybe next time I'll set up shop at my friends house with the tripod!
What are you supposed to do when the light is very limited and you are forced to a wide open aperture and a high ISO then? I guess maybe next time I'll set up shop at my friends house with the tripod!
There are just some situations where one can't get the picture one wants with the conditions and the equipment available.
The impact of this type of picture depends to some degree on getting something in absolute sharp focus; something so that the OOF of the rest is a counterpoint. Thus the light must be defined enough to give good color contrasts. The camera must be steady enough to allow a F stop where the lens gives good images and sufficient DOF. Thus you are talking about stopping down some to get to the lens sweet spot AND increasing DOF thus slowing the shutter speed. TRIPOD
So, F5.6, shutter speed to taste (lower ISO - why not?) and everything on a tripod with the time delay set (so you won't jar the camera) - and look for a better result.