Global Warming?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gosh.. I've just seen a weather forecast and the guy there said that it's going to be 27 C in two days here in Stettin, where I live... so it's going to be a waaaaaarm spring then... :)

its right nice here now, about 80degrees F, and a light breeze :):)

I don't remember so warm spring... something strange happens with the weather now :D we had lot's of snow a month and a half ago.. and now it is 27 degrees...

i blame it on the canadians. :)

actually, its more than likely global warming like you said. its sad that it has gotten bad enough for us to feel a difference in weather patterns.

md

It's been raining & cold here the whole week. Minnesota (midwestern, USA) got snow yesterday.

It was 29C here today, which is a July average. I'm not complaining though, I love the heat!

oh and also, global warming and cooling is a perfectly natural phenomenon that's been going on since forever. Although I do admit we aren't helping things with all of our emissions and what not.

oh i know its natural, but when it makes for hotter summers down here in the south, i curse it out constantly.

that and the canadians.

md

Yeah I know what you mean about the heat getting to you. I (usually) live in the North of Australia and it's incredibly hot - the whole year almost. I think I've only turned my fan off once in the past 5 years... and that was just to clean it.
I almost had a heart atack when my airconditioner gave up the ghost just before christmas last year (our summer remember). But it was just full of dust... Phew!

every hot summer we have people will start dying around here. im serious, older people cant handle the heat, and you always hear about 80 year olds living with no air conditioner.

i think its terrible.

md

MD...do you have a lot of humidity there as well?

hah! so what I am talking about? in PL we have sun more less for 3 months a year :D and the highiest temp. in summer was 36C as far as I remember :) people here haven't heard about air conditioners at home at all:) heheh and I'm travelling the whole holidays to get warm in Italy/Spain/France or wherever where I can get a bit tanned :)

Mentos, Definately go to Nice in France! It is awesome - perfect for a tan and the city is gorgeous. And in Italy, go to Sorrento, and the Isle of Capri for lying in the sun and lots of lemoncello, meloncello and my favourite... strawberrycello... mmmm.

Md, that's absolutely horrible with the old people dying! In France, they actually deliver bottles of water in summer to the elderly because a couple of years ago thousands died in a heatwave!
At least in my hometown we're prepared for the heat. Either that or we just don't have that many old people. hehe.

Traci said:
MD...do you have a lot of humidity there as well?

there were days last summer where it got to 101f and around 90% humidity.

im serious.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back