Sarah23
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2008
- Messages
- 716
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Oklahoma
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Dh wanted me to take some shots of his shotgun...because hes a nut...so while I was at it I took some of my Glock.
(mainly because the ones of his shotgun didnt come out very good....I need a different setting since its so long) Does that make me a nut, too? lol 
I hope its ok to post these....I didnt see any rule against firearms...so here it goes!
This one came out too soft
(mainly because the ones of his shotgun didnt come out very good....I need a different setting since its so long) Does that make me a nut, too? lol 
I hope its ok to post these....I didnt see any rule against firearms...so here it goes!
This one came out too soft
