glory years

gob144

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres a pic of a ball that my dad owned back when he played highschool bball. Please cc and be picky with my photos when i post them.
allstar.jpg

wow haha thats pretty old school,
Cool lighting, composition,
overall cool shot.
good work.

nice shot and nice framing. sweet b-ball. definatly an all-star. like BRANDON ROY

I like it on the whole, but I think the frame takes away from the photo somewhat. With such a simple image, I'd go with a simpler frame, maybe just one single slightly wider white line, instead of two different coloured ones.

I think what this photo is most lacking is a sense of character. Other than the deflated b-ball, what else is there? Really it's just a ball. If the attempt was to get over an idea of "history" - context clues would be far more useful. Newspaper clipping, an old photograph, etc. - something that connects (in our brain), that were looking at history.

Right now its just a basketball that someone forgot about.

And you have a yellow color cast.

good point about it being just a ball. The idea was kinda "old forgotten about ball" like said it lookedl ike so im glad that stood out, but i see how adding a picture or something would really start to tell the story. I never noticed the yellow tinge till now, thanks, Im not sure if its cause of the light i used or the WB was off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back