Glow- Amazing Fall color in New Hampshire this year

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lonesometrees.jpg

Well, the foliage has been absolutely insane this year. Peak color has only lasted a few days, and is already starting to fade in some places (plus leaf drop from all the wind/rain), but I managed to hit a few locations I had in mind.

This was from a trip to a set of ledges high above Franconia Notch, with a great view of a lake below and mountains in the distance, but I was drawn to the longer lens shot just as the sun was hitting the canopy below. I've been really into these more intimate scenes lately (rather than the ultra-wide landscapes), and would love some C+C on this before doing any final touches and releasing prints. Thanks everyone!

Pretty shot, love the intensity of the colors. Did not make it to NH this year because was in FL for vacation but glad to know there was some color with the dry weather this summer wasn't sure what to expect. I'm heading out this week in search of local color in Boston area then the weekend going to give Western MA a try.

Pretty shot, love the intensity of the colors. Did not make it to NH this year because was in FL for vacation but glad to know there was some color with the dry weather this summer wasn't sure what to expect. I'm heading out this week in search of local color in Boston area then the weekend going to give Western MA a try.

I haven't heard much about Western MA, I know they received much less rain than we did here in the white mountains (not that we got much). Hope you find some nice color! It's so windy here today, lots of leaf drop happening

I love the painterly look of the colors blending together. It is a very nice photo, and will make a great print! :)

I love the painterly look of the colors blending together. It is a very nice photo, and will make a great print! :)

Thanks! Can't wait to receive my first test print :)

I was through the notch 2 weekends ago and the color was incredible. Sad that I did not have time to stop for any pictures...

I was through the notch 2 weekends ago and the color was incredible. Sad that I did not have time to stop for any pictures...

That's too bad! The foliage in the white mountains is some of the best I've seen in years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back