What's new

Go to Glasgow! C&C.

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
75
Location
Scotland
HP5+ pushed to ISO800 with my new 50mm 1.8D. (i like new things).

1.
bw6-1.jpg


2.
bw6-2.jpg


Wee bit of PP, well, quite a bit more than i usually do but i had to do it with these shots. Hope i didn't over do it but still enough to get the desired effect.
 
Very interesting concept, and a nice subject, too. The black and white ... you say this was film? Then scanned, then digitally processed? Well done, and well spotted. I like the combination of the two, as well, the detached "go" from the entire word, and then the whole "Glasgow".

I also like the fact that I simply cannot (totally fail to!) recognise what we actually SEE in the second photo! Cool!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom