Goin digital!!!!!

Digital Matt said:
GerryDavid said:
Kodak is better than both canon and nikon *smirks*. jk, havent even seen a kodak dslr in person yet.

Kodak blows in my opinion. We have all of their DSLRs at work, and I work with their raw files all day. Noisey, moirey, ugly.

Even the Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n? Because that seems to be a very good one and it takes both Canon and Nikon lenses...

Axel said:
Digital Matt said:
GerryDavid said:
Kodak is better than both canon and nikon *smirks*. jk, havent even seen a kodak dslr in person yet.

Kodak blows in my opinion. We have all of their DSLRs at work, and I work with their raw files all day. Noisey, moirey, ugly.

Even the Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n? Because that seems to be a very good one and it takes both Canon and Nikon lenses...

We have Kodak 760s, DCS Pros, SLR/ns, and 14ns. They all suck if you ask me. I get better, cleaner images from my 6.3.mp digital rebel. We also have Fuji S2s and I think those suck even worse. They interpolate the images in camera to get 11mp resolution. I worked on some shots the other day that were at ISO 200, lowest is 50, then 100. They were slightly underexposed, and when I brought them up the noise was horrible. They were shot in broad daylight too. Yuck! :p

Axel here is what was rude about your post:

Axel said:
Ignore him core and let the moderators take care of it... :wink:

I wish there was some way of reporting these attempts to fight though, with a simple click on a button by the message.

And as I pointed it, it is also incorrect on about 3 levels.

Ryan Gracie said:
Axel here is what was rude about your post:

Axel said:
Ignore him core and let the moderators take care of it... :wink:

I wish there was some way of reporting these attempts to fight though, with a simple click on a button by the message.

And as I pointed it, it is also incorrect on about 3 levels.

hey guys...i think ryan gracie was just kidding...lets lighten up a little bit ok?

md

Most reactions

Back