wolfepakt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2003 Messages 680 Reaction score 3 Location WY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #1 My youngest got a new bike for Christmas. This started as a snap shot, but it came out much more artistic than I anticipated! What do y'all think?
My youngest got a new bike for Christmas. This started as a snap shot, but it came out much more artistic than I anticipated! What do y'all think?
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Dec 27, 2005 Banned #2 how do you not love the exuberence of youth?? cool capture to catch her in mid air... i think you did really well........
how do you not love the exuberence of youth?? cool capture to catch her in mid air... i think you did really well........
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #3 I've looked at this several times now. I like it more each time :thumbup: