Going The Way Of The Buffalo

Thanks everyone. I love you all.

I have a date with a bicycle, I cannot be late.

sorry to learn of this. i've always enjoyed your humor and frankness. keep in touch Matt...you'll be leaving behind many a tpf'er that consider you a friend, so definitely don't be a stranger.

I see mate...p.c. has done the same to me, and I really want to follow you in your path...and I think one day I will pack the p.c. in...not today though...

well the great thing is, now that ive graduated from college...i have free time to devote to both the internet and sunlight, its amazing!

MDowdey said:
well the great thing is, now that ive graduated from college...i have free time to devote to both the internet and sunlight, its amazing!

No, that's fine, just rub it in. :evil:

Until Dec 22, 2005. I've been in school year round since 2002. Baby is due Jan 5th, 2006. Let us all hope she doesn't arrive early!

AlisonPower said:
No, that's fine, just rub it in. :evil:

hahaha..sorry ali...im just proud of myself for making it through school in under ten years! :)

Don't mistake my jealousy for lack of pride for ya! I'll hit that goal too, I graduated from high school in 6/97 :D

mountainlander said:
OK, What's wrong with getting through school in 10 years!?!

I've been for 12 now, and have two left :grumpy: ......

nothing...if your a doctor!!! im kidding dude, it took me forever because of other factors..like having to live on my own and pay my way through school as a stripper.

i say it doesnt matter how long it takes, as long as you get it done!

AlisonPower said:
Until Dec 22, 2005. I've been in school year round since 2002. Baby is due Jan 5th, 2006. Let us all hope she doesn't arrive early!
May I point out that this is at least the second time Alison has casually referred to the baby as a "she"? :heart:

Could this be mother's instinct coming into play? ;)

Most reactions

Back