Going to France in the Summer, bag? Help Please!

und3r.th3.sink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone who knows of an amazing backpack that can store a d80 w/ grip three kit lenses and some extra place for misc. items for a trip to France. Needs to be able to count as carry-on on an airplane and somewhat low profile so greedy eyes don't get curious!!!!! So if you know of a backpack that you have and think is the best one out there please reply!!

Thanks,
UND3R.TH3.SINK

Have you been considering any specific bags at all? There are probably dozens of bags that can do just what you're asking, so it's a little difficult to give advice.

Lowepro and Tamrac are popular, quality names. You could probably start your search with them.

I have been looking at Tamrons back packs, but I am not sure about them. I have heard a little about domke and kata. Based on that, any other suggestions?

Thanks,
UND3R.TH3.SINK

GO kata! I just got on yestersay for my birthday and i love it. It fits my 35mm body my new 30d 3 lenses my laptop my ipod all my misc items and a 4 pack of redbull!

i forgot to say the 3-n-1 series is the best 2 different sling styles and a backpack all in one

Is it the largest of the 3 in 1 bags?

Most reactions

Back