Going underground...

PackingMyBags

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few quick pics i took this spring while exploring some ice caves north of Rexburg, ID. feel free to comment. Also i like when others post up pics as well. So post up your cave pics if you have any;)

Picture1131_29_30.jpg

Picture1133.jpg

Picture1135_6_7.jpg

Interesting location, but they're a little over-processed for my liking.

Id like to see a bump in contrast on the last picture...a generous bump at that.

Yes, cool location. I just really don't like the HDR thing unless it's really subtle. Just a personal taste thing so, take with a large pinch of salt and all that...

Thanks for the comments guys. These were some of my first shots with HDR, so they are a little out of whack. Matter of fact this was my first experience with any post processing. I only hope that i have gotten better.

BTW American...thanks for the shot of contrast. sure looks a ton better. I really like the orange on the rock.

Thanks for the comments guys. These were some of my first shots with HDR, so they are a little out of whack. Matter of fact this was my first experience with any post processing. I only hope that i have gotten better.

BTW American...thanks for the shot of contrast. sure looks a ton better. I really like the orange on the rock.

Be one with the contrast, just dont take it overboard!

And keep shooting!

Most reactions

Back