TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
another one from a metro station in Brussels

escalator.jpg

Great composition and lines. I like the guy looking backwards in the middle and the red hooded person on the right

nice one ernie, love the subject, colour and exposure....it's hard to tell when scrolling to see the image fully, but to me it seems like a crop would aid the dynamics of the image. For me I would crop top and bottom to make an almost square format, this makes the diagonal of the escalator more prominant.

thanks for the replies everyone.

and roger, i have all these vertical lines in the photo, cropping it would not aid the dynamics of the image in my opinion.

This one is good. I like it! The colors is great.

This photo generates a lot of interest in the subjects. I like it very much.

Myself, I would have preferred the green cast was taken out. I used to love printing negs shot under florescent light, especially portraits. Removing just a small amount of magenta from the color pack left a nice warm color cast.

thanks for the replies and thanks for the suggestion early, but a warm look isn't what i'm going for here. metro stations usually aren't the most cheerful places.

This picture is so... wow... I looks like it could be used for the next sequel to the movie "Hard Candy".

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back