What's new

Golden Gate Bridge at night

Here is one I got tonight:

img9032i.jpg


I am working on a pano i took the other night from the Marin Headlands, but cant for the life of me figure out if I have the horizon straight.
 
just added another thing i need to do on my trip north! very nice photos!
 
Well done akeigher! I made it my way out there again this weekend for a re-shoot. I think i got a sharper image this time around....I'll post it up when I get around to PP.

Cheers!

~sheltiefan
 
I was able to reshoot the bridge over the weekend and apply some tweaks to both the camera settings as well as the post processing. I like this version better:

5219534529_fc36249677_b.jpg
 
I like your first one better personally but all are nice. Very cool feel to a common landmark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom