What's new

Golden morning wagon ride

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
2
Location
S.W. Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot late last summer, thought I would share.

Thanks for looking,
Mac,

P9255921.jpg
 
Beautiful! Love the way the sun illuminates the grass, and the relaxed posture of the wagon driver as he surveys the 'back 40' from the open wagon. Well spotted!
 
That guy looks like Wilford Brimley. The photo def. has a gold tone to it.
 
Can't help it: I must like this one! And I do!
I am a sucker for scenes backlit like this one! I totally love this. Well done on the exposure!
 
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. They are appreciated.

Mac,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom