Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Also commonly known as a Banana Spider
Banana-Spider.jpg

Very nice!

As a side note, this picture clearly illustrates that I would never make a good spider. I can barely put my foot in a shoe when standing, so trying to put 8 feet on tiny little strands of web would be nearly impossible. I'd probably end up rolling down the web, taking the whole thing with me.

i hate this photo lol.. i am not a fan of spiders unless i know for sure they are not poisonous.. i guess bugs in general freak me out, always worried they are gonna bite me and kill me.

put all that aside, its a great photo.. i might have tried to brighten up his back a little bit though

i hate this photo lol.. i am not a fan of spiders unless i know for sure they are not poisonous.. i guess bugs in general freak me out, always worried they are gonna bite me and kill me.

put all that aside, its a great photo.. i might have tried to brighten up his back a little bit though
Lol. Those orbs can bite and leave a nice bump and burn. You would have to walk into one to get bit. But you are a high risk because you sit in their habitat with your hubble, your bound to get bit...Not poisoning to humans though. [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back