Good Afternoon

84young

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Again, good afternoon TPF, how is everyone? Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and let y'all know what I am bringing to the table.
My name is Andrew and I have been a US Marine Combat Cameraman for the past 7 years. I have had 2 deployments to Iraq and I'm getting ready to go on another to Afghanistan. I have just graduated from a Military Photojournalism Program from Syracuse University. We do have a project website called Picture Health. http://2010.newhousemilitary.org/ is the web address. I did the one on Michael Drummond, Living with PTSD, please let me know what you think. I also have a flickr page here Flickr: crashandbang03's Photostream
I have a wife and 4 animals, 2 cats and 2 dogs and they all keep me saneÂ…or at least as sane as I can be. If you have any questions, please just ask and IÂ’ll be happy to answer them as best as I can.

I did make a mistake though, I was a member a few years ago and couldn't remember any of my log in info, so I just made this one. All posts that you see by Fraggo are also mine, lol. Sorry.

Most reactions

Back