Good Camera Store?

Kawi_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking to buy a D80 and need some advice on a good online store to buy from. Whats the best? OF course I'm looking for the best price but I'm willing to pay a little more for service and honesty. Thanks.

B&H is fantastic :hail:! I even screwed up my order (I picked a pentax lens for a canon camera, d'oh!) and they were great about switching it.

B&H and use the link up top to show support for this forum. Adorama is also a good store.
I will have to remember that if I ever purchase anything from them (I don't do much online shopping). I usually just go straight to the website typing in the URL. I will start using the link from here if I go for any "window" shopping in the future.

Looking to buy a D80 and need some advice on a good online store to buy from. Whats the best? OF course I'm looking for the best price but I'm willing to pay a little more for service and honesty. Thanks.

I went to Wolf Camera ( don't know if they're national or not ) but they give free classes if you buy a Camera there....

If you're in a decent size town, why not look locally. I recently found a D80 at a place near me for only $18 more than B&H list theirs for. Granted, it was 'slightly' higher, but there was no waiting. If that isn't an option then definitely think about B&H. I also recently ordered from them and had everything at my door in 3 days.

Most reactions

Back