Good Morning From Montana!

KnicKnack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My best friend and I left Missoula MT at 5am to drive up to Kalispell for a big horse show. In the beginning it was still dark out and we were talking about how awesome it would be to catch the sunrise coming over the Mission Mountains. We lucked out to say the least! We stopped for about 45 minutes and waited in this spot. First, it was just early morning color and light and we stood around the barbed wire fenced just watching the sky slowly light up and the light move up higher and higher.. then sun beams... and then finally! The sun poked its face up over the mountain and said "Good morning!". I love Montana!

Montana Sunrise by KnicKnacK15, on Flickr

Nice shot, thanks for sharing. Did you take any before the sun actually started to "peek" over the hill tops - just curious. If so, it might be nice to see a couple.

WesternGuy

Good morning to you, too! And thanks for sharing this beautiful sight!
Did you try cropping a little in from the bottom-right corner? Just enough to get the sun just a tad less centered. Anyway, just my 2 cents :)

Nope! No GND filter and no photoshop. I put it in lightroom to bump the clarity just a couple of notches. That was it!

I did. I haven't posted them anywhere yet, but I'll post back when I do!

Good morning to you, too! And thanks for sharing this beautiful sight!
Did you try cropping a little in from the bottom-right corner? Just enough to get the sun just a tad less centered. Anyway, just my 2 cents :)

Thank you!
No i didn't try that, but i will try it! thanks for the insight!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back