Good Morning!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So it's not Monday!!

Already Tuesday. Short week. Awesome.

Any stories from the weekend? I actually looked through all of my pictures Sunday. Thousands of pictures, just to find eight that I will be using for my show. I also found some gems from the past of family and friends.

Really weird looking back at old pictures and the memories they bring back.

I guess that's why we take them.

I ended up having a spectacular long weekend. It wasn't long enough, though. :mrgreen:

I was able to get my darkroom fixed up a little more: added shelves, hung my safelights in a better place, got a new desk in there and drilled holes in it for my enlarger.

I am now rockin' in there! Oh, and I even found time to get in there and print yesterday. :cheer:

Had lots of good meals, good wine, great time to relax and unwind with the hubby after a VERY stressful last week.

<<--- And Odin got a bath. :lol: Life is good!

Holy crap.

What the hell happened to this board?

Maybe I should go back to being a dick, just to get you people talking.

terri, you smell. Real bad.

GO!

Fairly quiet weekend apart from having to change a timing belt on a mates Subaru - b!itch of a job but after a lot of stuffing around and bloodied knuckles we had the car running like a dream. :)

Attended Newcastle Autosalon (car show), it sucked and I wish I hadn't parted with $20 to get in. :x

Maybe I should go back to being a dick, just to get you people talking.

terri, you smell. Real bad.

GO!
Yeah, well, you probably smell worse. If you start being bad again, I can ban you. :mrgreen: It's kind of fun for me, and it's admittedly slow today, so have at it.

morning bace, terri...et all

weekend was nice, took some shots at the local labor day festival. hung out with the GF's family, they are super awesome. other than that, we are all in shock a bit due to a part timer(at work)'s father passing away suddenly..so my days are filled with work work work, its ok though...understandable.

terri said:
Yeah, well, you probably smell worse. If you start being bad again, I can ban you. :mrgreen: It's kind of fun for me, and it's admittedly slow today, so have at it.

You should just change my title to "BANNED".

That way everyone will think i'm banned. Then see if they talk about me.

bace said:
You should just change my title to "BANNED".

That way everyone will think i'm banned. Then see if they talk about me.
See, that's taking the easy way out. I would much prefer to just ban ya. :D Then the title is automatic and it saves me extra work, see? :thumbup:

Just consider yourself my little mouse, and me a big fat cat, with one claw pinning your tail. :cat:

why do i get that image in my head from the movie "the wall" where the flower turns into a nasty thing with teeth???

terri , you scare me. awesome!

MDowdey said:
why do i get that image in my head from the movie "the wall" where the flower turns into a nasty thing with teeth???

terri , you scare me. awesome!
That makes me so happy, Matty. :sillysmi:

She scares me too.

Seems like she would enjoy banning me immensely.

terri, these are for you....

bouquet-brights-03.jpg

:D

Flowers.....? From Bace? I'm so torn here......do I say "awwww......" or "suckup!!"

:lol:

Good morning! Flowers was a nice touch Bace! Terri, I would say "suckup"!

Anyways, I went to my Mom's in Vegas this weekend. I was a beautiful weekend! Surprisingly, there wasn't much traffic either way. I gambled my ten dollars, ate at my favorite buffet, went swimming with the dogs and best of all, spent time with my Mom!
It was all in all, a great weekend!

Dude, i'm totally a suckup.

but like, I still went out of my way to google search that picture and type out that post to you. I think that's worth a little "awe" if you ask me.

Come on now. It's the thought that counts.

When a man is in the dog house, there HAS to be a way out...eventually.

bace said:
Dude, i'm totally a suckup.

but like, I still went out of my way to google search that picture and type out that post to you. I think that's worth a little "awe" if you ask me.

Come on now. It's the thought that counts.

When a man is in the dog house, there HAS to be a way out...eventually.
But I like you in the doghouse. You look nice, I'm sure, on your hands and knees, praying it doesn't rain. :)

I do appreciate the 45 seconds you spent on that post, though. So nice. :sun: Duly noted. Now, lie down like a nice doggy, with your nose in your tail. Breathe deep......aaaahhhhh. You have some Bace in you! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back