Good Price for Rolleicord

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a competetive price fro a Rolleicord on eBay.co.uk?

I'm not talking mint condition. Just well looked after but used. Not poor condition. Obviously still fully working, no fungus or scratches in the glass etc.

Maybe with and without case would be good.

Have you tried doing a completed listings search? I've just done one and the highest price was just over £150 for a very nice looking Rolleicord Vb with case and the original box, manual and guarantee card. At the bottom of the price range it is often hard to know whether something is working or not - buyers cover themselves by disclaiming any knowledge whatsoever. You'll need to have a browse yourself.

I quite fancy a TLR myself. A new Rolleiflex is over £2,000, so I won't be getting one of those...

Thomsk

I have seen them go between £120-£150 then more depending on condition +extras. I don't know if this is normal. maybe I'm missing the better deals.

However I live near to a used camera shop and I could get one with case for £120 and I could return if it broke I think or at least get fixed by the peson who sold it to me. so unless its worth my while in money saved I will just go there.

I bought mine for £27 off ebay, nowhere near mint, and it's a IIB from around 1938 which makes it as old as my Dad. The difference is, it's still working well and it takes good pictures (sorry Dad if you're reading this)

Most reactions

Back