good tutorials for PS newbs?

Judd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I mean 100% newb, never used PS before. I downloaded CS 5 and am just a tad lost.

Are there any tutorials that you can watch and do at the same time? Kind of like hands on?

So far I am using the Adobe tutorials

Hey I'm a noob too and I have been doing things like searching on youtube for things I'm trying to make like sun rays, or deeper colors, or anything really. IE Photoshop sun rays.

Also I have been searching tools like "Photoshop Brush Tool" and theres pretty much a tut vid on EVERYTHING on youtube.

Hey I'm a noob too and I have been doing things like searching on youtube for things I'm trying to make like sun rays, or deeper colors, or anything really. IE Photoshop sun rays.

Also I have been searching tools like "Photoshop Brush Tool" and theres pretty much a tut vid on EVERYTHING on youtube.

You can use the line tool. make it a thicker stroke. THen you can blur it a bunch in a side to side motion with a bigger brush.

check out tv.adobe.com

There is not a whole lot on CS5, since its pretty new. I have found some stuff and worked with it. I can now cut faces, and paste them onto other bodies, and make rain :D

Is CS5 built on CS4 with some new features?

Basically if I watch CS4 videos, those should work in CS5 right?

I am also thinking of doing the Lynda videos. I have watched some samples on adobes site and I like the flow, and how the instructor explains clearly step by step.

You tube seems like you have to have a basic understanding or at least know what you are looking for, which I dont, not yet.

Most reactions

Back