What's new

Goodnight Kiss

Becky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
GoodnightKiss.jpg


Thanks for looking, comments appreciated!! :blushing:
 
Nice shot! I think it could use a bit more crop and lighting. I know why a dark sillohuette is nice, but the background is a little dark and doesnt contrast enough for me. If you could lighten it enough to contrast but keep the sillohuettes and crop the edges a bit more, it'd be spot on. Nice capture!
 
Always expect the unexpected :) Nice shot..i personally like the lighting as it is!
 
Thanks I'll take that on board and see what I can do!
 
i also like the lighting, the dark is nice. great shot!! :thumbup:
 
Slightly updated version anyhow, cropped more and sky lightened to increase contrast...

horses2.jpg
 
Cheers, thanks for the advice too... I sometimes forget the little things that really help!
 
I think the new version is better, but saying that its what you capture with your camera that really counts - and you got a great shot here :thumbup:
 
Thanks Photo Gal and Archangel, appreciate the feedback! :)
 
Cool shots Becky!
I like your 1st effort best!
You were spot on !
Well done..
 
at first i was thinking it was too dark, but i kept looking at it and the title really makes the photo for me, very nice! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom