Google's Nexus One To Be Announced Today!

4Nines

TPF Tech
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nexus_one_logo3.png

The Nexus One is being unveiled officially today at 10AM Pacific (1PM Eastern) at Google headquarters in Mountain View, CA and our sister site Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum will be covering all the action!

Make sure to stop by and see all the coverage and new updates that Google's got up their sleeve for this platform!

I would buy it if it were AT&T but then again i just got my new iphone so...yeah

I'd want one if it were anything other than T-Mobile...

They released it for Verizon and Vodaphone as well! I think there is a way to make it work on AT&T until the official AT&T N1 drops soon :)

They released it for Verizon and Vodaphone as well! I think there is a way to make it work on AT&T until the official AT&T N1 drops soon :)

Ah, so they did announce it for Verizon. Suddenly, this just got a lot more tempting. My AT&T contract is up in June, and I wanted to go to Verizon anyways, and this strikes my fancy more than the Droid...

If they can hack it to enable multitouch like on the Droid, I will be one happy camper!

Ah, so they did announce it for Verizon. Suddenly, this just got a lot more tempting. My AT&T contract is up in June, and I wanted to go to Verizon anyways, and this strikes my fancy more than the Droid...

If they can hack it to enable multitouch like on the Droid, I will be one happy camper!

Supposedly there are apps that will do this and there are several browsers and things you can use that also have multi-touch :)

Most reactions

Back