What's new

Goose It -- More Product Photography Practice

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still trying to figure it all out. Decided I'd snap one before I cracked open the bottle. Comments and critiques are always welcome.


Goose It by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Jake
 
Last edited:
There's still vodka in the bottle. Obviously it's not very good. :mrgreen:
 
There's still vodka in the bottle. Obviously it's not very good. :mrgreen:

Haha I'm a light drinker, so it'll take me ages to go through this bottle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Love the way you lit the background. Solid work.
 
Why do i think of a moose when i hear grey goose?
 
Love the way you lit the background. Solid work.

Thanks man. This is definitely one of my better product shots.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
it looks a just little flat to me. I'd like to maybe see a little fall off on the edges so I can tell it's a cylindrical object.
 
it looks a just little flat to me. I'd like to maybe see a little fall off on the edges so I can tell it's a cylindrical object.

Maybe more of a spotlight for the main would have helped that? Hmmm. I'll keep at it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom