What's new

Goose It -- More Product Photography Practice

I didn't see a finger print either :scratch:

nice shot .. finger print or not

There was one, I swear. I just stamped it out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Anymore input?!
 
was it good?

Delicious. I only had a sip to taste it, as it was late. We had a bottle of Skyy infusions, and I think the Goose wins. I've become a fan of vodka and tonics as of late, so this was a good choice.

Jake
 
it looks a just little flat to me. I'd like to maybe see a little fall off on the edges so I can tell it's a cylindrical object.

That makes sense, but how would you be able to achieve that?
 
This guy seems to know what he is doing:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
This guy seems to know what he is doing:



I've watched that video many times. But since it was frosted glass I did it much differently.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom