What's new

Goose RM70 - CC

SwissJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please C&C

When I stumbled upon this guy, he had been sitting there for a while. I layed there in prone position for a good 10 minutes waiting for him to do something. He kept looking away, down, back, scratching himself. Once he stood up, I realized he had been tagged cause of his mangled right leg. He finally looked up at me, and I took the shot.

4569167807_f6168df442_o.jpg
 
awwwwww that touches the heart nice shot
 
:lmao:... smart @ss!


Ok, so shall I assume that this one just sucks? Did y'all just fall asleep looking at this one?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom