Gopro hero 3 timelapse

iamchilln

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey it's my first time posting a thread here! If I'm In the wrong place please direct me to the right one! Ha

Anyways, I got a GoPro hero 3 a while ago and I just started to play with it. I've been doing mostly time lapse videos. But I need help choosing the right settings. The videos that I end up with look a little grainy and dont even play "smoothly" like other time lapse videos I've seen.. Ill leave a link below so you can check it out and guide me. Any feedback is great thanks in advance=]

This is my favorite one

Last edited by a moderator:

Gavjenks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why not go all out and have a timelapse where the gopro gets covered by the tide?

(And ideally then eaten and spat out by a shark, but I won't be greedy).

OP
I

iamchilln

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Why not go all out and have a timelapse where the gopro gets covered by the tide?

(And ideally then eaten and spat out by a shark, but I won't be greedy).

Yeah I think that's what ima try next! I got something similar to that yesterday where the tides get really close to the gopro it looks sick. I just need to upload it.

NancyMoranG

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still learning too, what time period did this cover and at what time interval for each shot?
i thought it looked good...
Nancy

OP
I

iamchilln

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Still learning too, what time period did this cover and at what time interval for each shot?
i thought it looked good...
Nancy

I took this around noon, if I remember correctly the intervals were 1 picture every 5 seconds.. Thanks! I got some other ones but they don't look as good. I have no idea why though

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics