Gopro hero 3 timelapse

iamchilln

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey it's my first time posting a thread here! If I'm In the wrong place please direct me to the right one! Ha

Anyways, I got a GoPro hero 3 a while ago and I just started to play with it. I've been doing mostly time lapse videos. But I need help choosing the right settings. The videos that I end up with look a little grainy and dont even play "smoothly" like other time lapse videos I've seen.. Ill leave a link below so you can check it out and guide me. Any feedback is great thanks in advance=]

This is my favorite one

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not go all out and have a timelapse where the gopro gets covered by the tide?

(And ideally then eaten and spat out by a shark, but I won't be greedy).

Why not go all out and have a timelapse where the gopro gets covered by the tide?

(And ideally then eaten and spat out by a shark, but I won't be greedy).

Yeah I think that's what ima try next! I got something similar to that yesterday where the tides get really close to the gopro it looks sick. I just need to upload it.

Still learning too, what time period did this cover and at what time interval for each shot?
i thought it looked good...
Nancy

Still learning too, what time period did this cover and at what time interval for each shot?
i thought it looked good...
Nancy

I took this around noon, if I remember correctly the intervals were 1 picture every 5 seconds.. Thanks! I got some other ones but they don't look as good. I have no idea why though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back