Got a SB-600

kass617

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to best buy to get a cable for the wife's P&S, and came across the sb-600. Since I read such great reviews here about it, I figured why not? I'm not really ready to dive into it yet, but I'll get to it. Also ordering a new lens Tuesday morning.

I went out to best buy to get a cable for the wife's P&S, and came across the sb-600. Since I read such great reviews here about it, I figured why not? I'm not really ready to dive into it yet, but I'll get to it. Also ordering a new lens Tuesday morning.

thanks for letting us know.

p!nK

Well, I'll say congratulations.

Congratulations!

What camera do you have? Would be nice if you can use the Nikon built in creative lighting system thing on their higher end cameras and trigger it remotely.. If not, cheap radio triggers are available.

I was at walmart sunday and they had one in the case on clearance for 150 dollars. I got it. I've yet to use it.
I don't know if I should return it or not, but for the price, I thought, WTH?

thanks for letting us know.

p!nK

LOL, I was actually going to ask some questions about it, but then got sidetracked, and hit submit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back