Got Colour?

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out taking more shots after work the other day trying to capture some funky lighting. Here are the results. I hope you like.

1504205708_fd600f86af.jpg

1504220208_7037a83094.jpg

And heres one I snapped with my little Ixus - Computer game found. That had me in stitches. Edited out some numbers so the person doesn;t get prank calls lol.

1504227134_8bd2b55216.jpg

The first doesn't really "speak to me", but I do like the second and third, and best of all the third, I think. Where did you find that painted wall?

All the bus-stops in my new favourite suburb of Wellington - Eastbourne are painted, I got a few yet to put up from around the area. :) That one with the textures where people have attached notices is my fav though.

Here's one I posted up when I first joined that you might like:

413529909_cc040fd950.jpg

Will have to work on digging out some others from the hdd. ;)

Indeed, I like the new one, too. Somehow I must have overlooked that one when you first joined up (but in May/June I was extra busy and may well have overlooked a fair bit here on TPF then :oops: ), for I don't recognise it as one I have seen before. But why is there a bus stop ON THE BEACH!?!?!?

Actually, the first really captures my eyes, and the tree trunk leads me up to the branches, (I assume it's a tree?). The second one doesn't really attract, (speak to, as LaFota put it!), me, but the third and fourth are great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back