Got Ink?

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a shoot for a friend of mine who has recently started his promotion company in Miami, FL. C&C is encouraged. Thanks!

Flickr is no longer allowing direct link to the images. sorry. I will find another way.

Last edited:
They still allow it. You have to view all sizes and then right click on the image.

They still allow it. You have to view all sizes and then right click on the image.

I am on a Mac and I cannot right click.

BTW this is directly from flickr:

Where is the HTML code and photo file link?

The HTML code to embed a photo in a web page that you used to find on the All Sizes page is now only in "Share this." To get to it just go to the main photo page, click "Share this", and then "Get the HTML."

There are a few cases where the code may not be available: 1) If the photo is restricted. 2) If that person has turned off "Share this" or access to original files.

The direct link to a photo file is no longer shown on the page. Per the Flickr Community Guidelines "pages on other websites that display content hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo or video back to its page on Flickr." Linking directly to the photo file doesn't do this.

We understand that many people were using that link on message boards to show their images and we are working on a solution that will allow you to post using BBCode (standard message board code) that links back.

Permalink | Top

Man, that's some good shootin' Art! I really,really liked the shoe shot you did--that's lookin' great. I'm not a fan of 'tats, but that last shot...wow...that's some ink on that dude's body.

Thank you Derrel! This guy definitely was fun to shoot. We were driving by this area where there is wall after wall of graffiti and this spot jumped out at me. We stopped the car and started shooting.

I am on a Mac and I cannot right click.

Control click is right click.

Or, if you're on a laptop, a two-fingered click is also right click.

Just out of curiosity, when you photograph a random subject like this, do you offer to share/send the photographs back to the subject?

Whenever I photograph anyone I always share the pictures with them. I always make sure to show the person I am greatful for their time.

I love that first shot with the 'Chucks all in your face. Great series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back