Got kids?

Got Kids?

• Total voters
LaFoto said:
JonMikal, why is there "no vote" under the 4+ - and you've got six. Wouldn't you have to put up your vote there?????

sorry, i forgot.

Me gots two extremely beautiful, frighteningly intellegent, little girls.

gonna have to get a large investment in Louisville Sluggers, and Glock if you know what I mean!!!!

Nope, I don't have kids... Maybe someday...
(Btw, I love this "I love kids, I have several recipes" option ;) )

wolfepak said:
Me gots two extremely beautiful, frighteningly intellegent, little girls.

gonna have to get a large investment in Louisville Sluggers, and Glock if you know what I mean!!!!

Just get a shotgun, don't bother with shells, just clean it every time a date comes to pick one of your girls up. An oldie but a goody. :)

Just get a shotgun, don't bother with shells, just clean it every time a date comes to pick one of your girls up. An oldie but a goody.

My father in law actually did that to my sister in law (and a friend of hers) then they went to the friends house to pick her up and her dad was cleaning his 9MM. He "just happened" to look down the barrell (at the young men) as the boys were walkin up the sidewalk.....

Needless to say they were home like 3 hours early that night!!!!!
Oh and was my sister in law pissed at them.

wolfepak said:
My father in law actually did that to my sister in law (and a friend of hers) then they went to the friends house to pick her up and her dad was cleaning his 9MM. He "just happened" to look down the barrell (at the young men) as the boys were walkin up the sidewalk.....

Needless to say they were home like 3 hours early that night!!!!!
Oh and was my sister in law pissed at them.

the other option is to buy a chainsaw, and be sharpening the blade.

Not for me.

Code:
View Poll Results: Got Kids? 	
one 	 	8	18.18%	
Two 	 	8	18.18%	
Three 	 	5	11.36%	
Four+ 	 	1	2.27%	
Kids? I love kids, I have several recipes 	 	11	25.00%	
Plan on it someday 	 	11	25.00%	
Voters: 44. You have already voted on this poll

you can click the number now to see who voted what as well. It'll only show people who've voted since the change.

Oh weird. At first it showed me the choices again, like I hadn't voted, but then when I tried to vote, it said I already voted. And now when I come back it shows all the graphs again.

mrsid99 said:
One boy 30 years old and he's the greatest!

goodvibes.gif
goodvibes.gif
goodvibes.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back