1, 2 and 3 are overexposed. In 1 and 2 the highlights on the dog are so bright you've lost any detail that was there. A shorter shutter speed would have helped (looks like you used 1/200 - 1/400 might be better here).
On the first two I think you cut too much of the dog off. I would have tried to get the whole animal in the frame. The tight crop works on the 3rd and those eyes are great but the focus is either a little off or the motion/camera shake blurred the shot - which happens at 1/160 shutter speed.
#4 is a really cool background. What hurts the image is the power line up top as well as the busy and generic foreground. With some time and planning and from a different spot I think you could have put something really awesome together with that background.
#5 - cool (sequence?) shot. Ah.. squad bay memories...