What's new

got my DSLR and got to work!

Press the info button, go to the image quality options and select RAW.

I agree with the other critiques, especially about the fake motion blur. I do like 3 though.

got it, thanks!

obscure.individual,
I like the idea with the first two pictures and if you learn how to make panning shots,
you might find it very satisfying to do. Set your camera's programme mode to
shutter-priority and give it a try using the lowest ISO and shutter speeds like
~1/30 - 1/50.

i actually read an article earlier today all about Nikon's VR system and a nice chunk of it was about panning when photographing a moving subject. i'm gonna try to find it again and bookmark it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom