shortpballer
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2009
- Messages
- 664
- Reaction score
- 12
- Location
- San Diego
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
Here is another one... I liked the lighting just the background is REALLY REALLY BAD.
I'm going to be honest. The first picture looks like it's for a porno series. Maybe it's the pose/how she's dressed. Or the fact that it's in some living room with a couch nearby...
Or maybe my head is just in the gutter.
Yeah, ignore me.
I'm going to be honest. The first picture looks like it's for a porno series. Maybe it's the pose/how she's dressed. Or the fact that it's in some living room with a couch nearby...
Or maybe my head is just in the gutter.
Yeah, ignore me.
You're not wrong and you're not right. It's just your interpretation of the scene and you have every right to express your opinion since the images are posted in a public forum.Ok, sorry, if no one else sees that then I'm wrong.
My apologies.
On the last ones I took off the umbrellas because I actually kind of like the look it provides. Maybe I'm weird. lol