Got myself a GFX!

Lord Commander

Servant of the light
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't help myself. Poor bank account...

GFX 50r 120mm f4

46240082152_aa523ceb64_k.jpg

I only just received it so if anyone's got questions I might not be able to help yet. Hopefully the weekend will have decent weather!

Oh myyyyyy...it's an amazingly versatile machine. I was a member of the Facebook group when it first camera out, and I saw months' worth of excellent work done with the GFX, using both native lenses, and adapted lenses. The GFX works splendidly with MANY 35mm legacy film lenses! Really,really great images from 35mm lenses; the sensor is not "so huge", and so the circle of coverage with many legacy lenses is sufficient to cover the sensor.

Great looking images.

I really like the shot of the GFX on the desk. It's a great product shot!

Very nice! How are you finding the size and weight compared to the X-T2? Big difference, or do you get used to it?

There's a big difference for sure. I don't necessarily mind the size in hand, but the size and weight can definitely be a problem if you plan to carry a lot of lenses with you in a backpack. So far I have the 32-64mm 120mm and 250mm. I haven't tried carrying all the at the same time in a backpack. The X-T2 is so much smaller and lighter, fits better in the hand.

Here's some more gfx shots

31922837717_c95a5a7909_h.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back