What's new

Gothic Church

OMG I just love these shots it has the Vampires feeling...

thanks I like that aspect about them.

The 2nd picture is a belter

thanks a lot.

Beautiful building. First picture is my most favourite as it seems to do the most for the scale and beauty of the building.

David

thanks very much David.

I love seeing old Architecture. We don't much of it around here.. Hell, we dont have anything that is really more than 300 years old..

thank you...pretty amazing when you consider it was built over a 500 year period.

awesome shots, love the tones and mood, great compositions

thanks a lot.

definately love them, something you would want to look at for a long time to see all the little details

thanks very much.

Wow. =)
The first is my favorite.

thank you.

Wow, the first is stunning.

thanks a lot Lyncca.

Sorry I took so long to reply to these comments, somehow missed them.
 
They are both great. Would love to see a print of the 2nd. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom