Graffiti Bridge + Oil Spill

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2vx2985.jpg

I thought this was a pretty cool picture.

I actually like that photo quite a bit. I'm a huge fan of really good landscape/environment shots. Rundown industrial areas are among my favorite.

The only thing against this photo is it's busy. The sign is so domainant it takes away from the water and the action there. If hung in a display this photo would be an excellent candidate for the centerpiece shot surrounded by a series of companion detail shots of certain aspects to expand on the scene.

Last edited:
I went down there just to get a few pictures of the bridge and to my surprise there was an oil catcher under it! whooohooo! two birds with one stone there!

2zyfybs.jpg

2ptul3s.jpg

34qqkbc.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet.
I know the news has it out that we are covered, but none yet. I actually think it is going off shore and around to the key area :(

Yeah, actually, it was supposed to, but the "Loop Current" is stalling I think and it's not really making it that far. I think Louisiana is taking the brunt of things:(

I love #1 of the new pictures. The composition is great. With the word Dick highlighted, very dramatic.

I like #1 too but as you can see I got there around 10am, It was too late, the sun was already coming down like no other!

When the sun is like that, I just make the tone/rgb curve into a backwards S and it takes a lot of the contrast out. Works like a charm for me.

ok I just upgraded to photoshop from gimp, where/how do I open the curves box??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back