robertwsimpson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 2,471 Reaction score 30 Location West Palm Beach, Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2010 #16 ctrl M
ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 thanks!
ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 hum control M did nothing.. I'm using Elements 8.0
robertwsimpson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 2,471 Reaction score 30 Location West Palm Beach, Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2010 #19 oh, I don't have elements... try image-adjustments-curves... or something similar. If that's not it, just google elements 8.0 curves and I'm sure you'll find it.
oh, I don't have elements... try image-adjustments-curves... or something similar. If that's not it, just google elements 8.0 curves and I'm sure you'll find it.